How Can I Take Action?
Follow us on Twitter!
Dialogue for Justice is dedicated to providing our partners with ongoing information and technical assistance. We are excited to announce that we have a new tool for you, your parish/group, and your community. Now you can stay up to date with more frequent updates on important bills and advocacy action items by following us on Twitter. Twitter also provides another way to connect to your legislators. You can let your senator or representatives know what you think about a key vote by sending them a tweet.
- Register for Catholic Advocacy Day 2018 and join your fellow advocates in Olympia on Wednesday, February 21, 2018!
- Encourage others to attend Catholic Advocacy Day 2018, and share the CAD flyer in English & Spanish.
- Support the efforts and goals of the Dialogue for Justice!
- Sign up and participate in the Dialogue for Justice Advocacy Alerts! (click the button in the left sidebar)
- Read “Who is My Neighbor?” A Pastoral letter from the Catholic Bishops of the State of Washington on the Face of Poverty in Washington State.
- Participate in ongoing in-district legislator meetings!
- Learn more about organizing in-district legislator meetings and much more in the Advocacy Tool Kit! (download the Toolkit by clicking the link in the left sidebar)
- More than 46 million Americans live in Poverty in the USA! Educate yourself and your community about the poverty and the reality of poverty in your own community.
- You can start by visiting PovertyUSA, the domestic anti-poverty website and program of the U.S. Catholic Bishops.
- Learn more about the poverty issues in Washington state at the Washington State Catholic Conference website:
- Encourage your community to participate in advocacy with and on behalf of people who are poor and vulnerable!
- Pray as individuals and as a community for poverty reduction!