How Can I Take Action?
- Support the efforts and goals of the Dialogue for Justice!
- Sign up and participate in the Dialogue for Justice Advocacy Alerts! (click the button in the left sidebar)
- Organize for and participate in Catholic Advocacy Day on February 21, 2018!
- Read “Who is My Neighbor?” A Pastoral letter from the Catholic Bishops of the State of Washington on the Face of Poverty in Washington State.
- Participate in ongoing in-district legislator meetings!
- Learn more about organizing in-district legislator meetings and much more in the Advocacy Tool Kit! (download the Toolkit by clicking the link in the left sidebar)
- More than 46 million Americans live in Poverty in the USA! Educate yourself and your community about the poverty and the reality of poverty in your own community.
- You can start by visiting PovertyUSA, the domestic anti-poverty website and program of the U.S. Catholic Bishops.
- Learn more about the poverty issues in Washington state at the Washington State Catholic Conference website:
- Encourage your community to participate in advocacy with and on behalf of people who are poor and vulnerable!
- Pray as individuals and as a community for poverty reduction!