Now in its 26th year, the St. Martin’s Programs Golf Tournament raises critical funds for St. Martin’s Programs: Martin de Porres Shelter, Lazarus Day Center, and St. Martin’s on Westlake. It is a relaxing, yet challenging day of golf where players can compete with friends and colleagues while raising support for St. Martin’s Programs which benefit senior homeless men and women in downtown Seattle.
- Date: Thursday, August 2, 2018
- Time: 11:00 am Registration, BBQ Lunch, Beverages, Practice Range Balls, Putting Contest, AND Silent Auction; 12:30 pm Shotgun Start & Complimentary Beverage Cart; 5:00 pm Awards Banquet & Live Auction
- Location: Harbour Pointe Golf Club, 11817 Harbour Pointe Blvd, Mukilteo, WA 98275
- Registration Fees: Early Bird Individual Golfer (paid by June 16, 2018) $275.00; Early Bird Golf Foursome (paid by June 16, 2018) $1,100.00; $300 per player (paid after June 16, 2018); and $1,200 foursome fee (paid after June 16, 2018)
- Learn more and register online!
- Contact Person/Information: e-mail Jack Unbehend at email@example.com.
- For questions concerning auction item donations, please contact Joanne Barenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.