The Pregnancy & Parenting Support program promotes the health and wellbeing of women, children and families through case management counseling, education and supportive services. We employ a holistic service delivery model to preserve life, achieve healthy pregnancy and birth outcomes, and ensure a safe and nurturing home environment that facilitates healthy social and emotional development for each child.
Our free services include:
- Case management counseling
- Prenatal and childbirth education
- Parenting and life skills education
- Weekly support group for women and parents
- Financial assistance to help maintain stability
- Resource referral
- Material support (clothing, diapers, wipes, and other children’s items, as available)
We look forward to talking with you and assisting you with the specific needs you may have. Please feel free to contact our program staff (listed on the right).
Other services provided in King County and north include:
- Adoption referral and planning
- Practical assistance: a partnership with parish-based volunteers through PREPARES, who provide supportive assistance with daily practical tasks to pregnant women and their families before and after delivery. The volunteers are present to women in a variety of supportive ways.
Prenatal & Childbirth Classes and Parenting Classes
|Classes||Date & Time|
|Prenatal & Childbirth Class (Spanish)||Every Monday, 10:00 - 11:30 am|
|Parenting Class (Spanish)||Every Monday, 12:00 - 2:00 pm|
|Prenatal & Childbirth Class (English)||Every Tuesday, 10:00 - 11:30 am|
|Parenting Class (English)||Every Tuesday, 12:00 - 2:00 pm|
Classes are free and held at our program office, 4250 South Mead St., Seattle, WA 98118.
See also: Adoption Services