The Disabled Veterans Transportation Program provides disabled veterans living in Snohomish County the ability to access essential appointments. Our volunteer drivers transport our veterans to the VA hospital in Seattle as well as to clinics located in both Mount Vernon and Lake City. Trips to the commissary, grocery store, food banks and personal hygiene appointments are also accepted.
This service is:
- Free of charge
To be eligible:
- Complete an application
- No permanent address is required
- Your disability need not be service related
- You do not need to have served in a conflict
Schedule your ride:
- Contact our transportation department at 425-374-6336.
- Provide our coordinator with date, time, place and estimated length of your appointment
- We can not offer drop in service, all clients must call a few days in advance to schedule your ride.