Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services of Western Washington are committed to compassion, diversity, excellence, justice and stewardship. We are an activist agency for change, working to eliminate poverty and social injustice. We come from all walks of life, cultural heritages and faith traditions. We fulfill the Catholic Church’s role in the mission of charity to anyone in need by providing compassionate, culturally competent and professional services that strengthen and support individuals, families and communities based on the value and dignity of human life.
Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services are proud to offer a wide range of career opportunities, including:
Chemical Dependency Professional
Family Support Specialist
Home Care Assistant
Mental Health Specialist
Mental Health Therapist
Resident Services Manager
Catholic Community Services (CCS) and Catholic Housing Services (CHS) of Western Washington offer a comprehensive benefit package for eligible employees. Many health and welfare benefits are covered at little to no cost for full-time employees, with options for enhanced coverage with an additional employee contribution. CCS/CHS offers:
Health and Welfare*
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Flexible Savings Account (Section 125), including healthcare, daycare and transportation accounts.
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Wellness Program
* Eligibility for some Health and Welfare Benefits are contingent upon employment status and hours worked per week.
- Pension Plan (Employer Contributed)
- Tax Deferred Annuity Plan – 403(b) (Employee Contributed)
Paid Time Off Benefits**
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays (10.5 per year)
- Two (2) Personal Holidays
** Paid Time Off Benefits are pro-rated based on eligibility status and hours worked per week.
- Short-term Disability
- Cancer Insurance
- Supplemental Hospitalization Plan
For more information about the benefit eligibility for the position that you are applying for, please contact the Hiring Manager or one of our regional Human Resources Offices.
CCS King County