As COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, CCS/CHS is taking critical steps to protect our Western Washington communities, and the more vulnerable populations that we serve. We know that COVID-19 disproportionally affects our clients, the elderly, medically fragile, those struggling with poverty, and people experiencing homelessness.
CCS/CHS, considered an “essential service,” will continue to deliver critical services to our clients. While many in-office employees are working remotely, the critical supportive services that our clients count on us for will be available wherever possible.
How You Can Help
For a list of volunteer opportunities and in-kind needs please click here.
Join our CCS SEWING BEE to help make 10,000 masks for the safety of CCS/CHS front line staff such as shelter staff and home care aids to provide essential services to our vulnerable neighbors in need. Click here for more information.
- How COVID-19 provided an opportunity to reach those on the margins.
- 40,000 lbs. of food delivered!
- COVID-19 Emergency Response: DIAPERS, WIPES AND BABY FORMULA
- City of Covington Unites to Feed Safe Parking Neighbors
- That’s A Lot of Applesauce!
- 12-Year-Old Rallies Girls Group to Make Masks for the CCS Sewing Bee
- Dorothy Day: Building community, while physical distancing
- Urgent invitation to join our CCS SEWING BEE and help make 10,000 MASKS!
- Resource for those unable to pay rent due to COVID-19.
- “These people are my only family.”
- Your Help Will Save Lives