As COVID-19 continues to spread around the world, CCS/CHS is taking critical steps to protect our Western Washington communities, and the more vulnerable populations that we serve. We know that COVID-19 disproportionally affects our clients, the elderly, medically fragile, those struggling with poverty, and people experiencing homelessness.
CCS/CHS, considered an “essential service,” will continue to deliver critical services to our clients. While many in-office employees are working remotely, the critical supportive services that our clients count on us for will be available wherever possible.
2020 Gratitude Report
This report highlights how Catholic Community Services and Catholic Housing Services (CCS/CHS) met the Covid-19 challenges in 2020 with resilience, compassion and creativity.
Thank you dedicated staff, volunteers, donors, service partners, and government sources! You made it possible for CCS/CHS to remain present for people and communities struggling with poverty and hardship, especially during the pandemic.
CCS NW Client Survey!
CCS NW clients and parents or guardians of clients, we would like to hear from you regarding your experience with Telehealth client services during the COVID-19 Pandemic. Please CLICK HERE to take a short survey. We greatly appreciate your feedback!
How You Can Help
- Promotores Vaccine Hesitancy Project
- Catholic Housing Services Campaign
- CCS/CHS & Farm to Family Food Box Program Distribute 2,000 Tons of Food to WW Communities!
- CCS Farmworker Center (FWC) hosts special COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic
- Extending Help and Providing Hope During COVID-19
- How COVID-19 provided an opportunity to reach those on the margins.
- 40,000 lbs. of food delivered!
- COVID-19 Emergency Response: DIAPERS, WIPES AND BABY FORMULA
- City of Covington Unites to Feed Safe Parking Neighbors
- That’s A Lot of Applesauce!
- 12-Year-Old Rallies Girls Group to Make Masks for the CCS Sewing Bee
- Dorothy Day: Building community, while physical distancing
- Urgent invitation to join our CCS SEWING BEE and help make 10,000 MASKS!
- Resource for those unable to pay rent due to COVID-19.
- “These people are my only family.”
- Your Help Will Save Lives