Join us for the annual St. Bridget’s (Virtual) Breakfast benefitting Sacred Heart Shelter!
This year’s event is on Friday, April 30 at 8:00AM. Register by end of day April 20 to receive a special breakfast goody bag for the event, including a homemade savory breakfast pastry from Dimitriou’s Jazz Alley chef, Alvin Binuya!
To register, CLICK HERE.
Sacred Heart Shelter provides safe, comfortable shelter to families experiencing the crisis of homelessness. We welcome families with minor children (18 years or younger), including families with male heads of household or other guardians who staying someplace not intended for human habitation.
MISSION: Sacred Heart Shelter empowers families to stabilize and normalize through on-site case management, connections to resources and by providing a safe, home-like refuge for the entire family. We strive to ensure families exit homelessness permanently.
MAKE A MEAL:
Signup online to bring ready-to-serve dinner for 25 people. We are practicing social distancing and will meet you at the back door to receive food.
If you are looking for a way to support families who are experiencing homelessness and enduring COVID-19 here are some options:
- Purchase gift cards in small amounts ($20 or less) to reward kids for good behavior and guests who take on additional cleaning/sanitizing responsibilities (Safeway, Starbucks, McDonalds, Dick’s, Amazon etc),
- Buy items from Amazon Wish List
- Contribute immediately online.
- Mail checks, cash or gift cards directly to: Sacred Heart Shelter
232 Warren Avenue North
Seattle, WA 98109
- Sponsor an improvement like purchasing an industrial freezer, facility-grade furniture etc. For more information contact:
Program Director Gillian Parke or Volunteer & Resources Coordinator Selena Carsiotis
- We cannot accept any clothing donations.